Choice of Diamond and Gemstone
For centuries, diamonds have been widely known as the universal symbol of eternal love and commitment. Gifting a diamond to express your love and commitment to your partner should be a celebratory and joyous occasion and your emotional purchase should be an experience offering both of you pleasure and happiness. However for the untrained novice, the diamond buying experience can raise concern and hesitancy with so much choice at retail and the various online e-commerce websites.
At Graham Tom we will ensure the 4C’s, Cut, Colour, Clarity and Carat weight, the variables governing the value of diamond are explained with transparency so both you and your partner have peace of mind. Graham will educate you with the assessment of your ideal diamond cut with a choice of diamonds to suit budget and ensure no stone is left unturned!
A similar service awaits you both with your choice of gemstone. Graham will explain the durability of your preferred gemstone and ensure you understand the various enhancements of gemstones that are acceptable with the popular four significant gemstones, ruby, sapphire, emeralds and aquamarine.
Our Bespoke Services
- We will engage with you and discuss your diamond and gemstone requirements
- Offer you a diamond tutorial which will educate you on the 4C’s
- Present a selection of loose diamonds accompanied by GIA reports for you to view
- Explain the benefits of each diamond in detail
- Enable you to understand what diamond is perfect for you and your partner
- Take you through the design process for the creation of your bespoke piece of jewellery